Bored piles up to 375mm diameter, pile depths to 25m.
- Rotary cased or augered mini-piles to 375mm dia using powerful Klemm KR 701 'dual head' mini rigs with separate electric power pack
- Rotary cased and augered piles to 375mm dia and 25m deep drilled using Casagrande C6S & M9 rigs with 'dual head' drilling system. Allows fully cased one-pass drilling through fills, granular, unstable or water bearing strata with rotary, down hole hammer or auger equipment
- Grout or concrete piles incorporating heavy duty steel tube as reinforcement for foundations, bases, stanchions, gantry bases or contiguous walls
Driven steel cased piles up to 350mm diameter.
- Drop hammer rigs from 0.5-3.5 tonnes with both track mounted and wheeled units
- Bottom driven piles with welded connections to pile extension sections give full strength pile with watertight joints
- No cutting down piles as with CFA/driven pre-cast - therefore no wastage and reduced cost
- Electronically controlled pre-set 'driving' and 'set' system
- Low noise, low vibration and no soil disposal
- Steel cased piles can act as both compression & tension piles as well as resist horizontal forces
- Driven Pile Solutions include;
- Piled needle beams from inside and outside a property
- Underpinning from outside a property with cantilever crosshead beams
- Building support with internal piles and RC floor slab with projecting needles for load bearing walls
- Building extensions on sloping ground
- New build on poor ground
- Our range of mini-piling rigs are designed to work in areas with restricted access, working space or headroom including inside buildings and residential property
- The mast kinematics and stability of these rigs also allow easy installation of angled piles and pile groups
To see our Project Profiles for Mini-Piling, click here.