- Mine Workings Consolidation
- We specialise in consolidation of old mine workings in coal, oil shale, limestone, ironstone, chalk and other minerals. We can resource large mine stabilisation contracts from our in-house plant fleet.
- Mine Shaft Stabilisation
- Location, treatment and capping
- Soil Nailing & Anchoring
- Our specialist plant and equipment provides, ground anchoring, soil nailing and slope stabilisation
- Site Investigation Drilling
- Rotary open hole, rotary coring, rotary percussive probing
- Mini-Piling Foundation Solutions
- Augered, CFA, rotary cased, contiguous and bottom driven tubular steel piles
- Compaction Grouting
- Improving the strength of loose, soft and weak soils
- Specialist Grouting
- Encapsulation grouting, gas and groundwater barriers, annulus grouting, void grouting, subway infilling
To see our Forkers Scotland Project Profiles, click here.
Please contact the Grangemouth office for full details of the range and scope of Services that we are now able to offer in the Scottish Region.
Forkers Scotland Ltd is registered in Scotland. Company Number SC386334. Registered Office: 40c Drakemyre, Ayrshire, Scotland. KA24 5JE.