RoSPA & BSC
- British Safety Council International Safety Award for 20 consecutive years - (2018) | (2019) | (2020) | (2021) | (2022) | (2023)
- RoSPA Occupational Health & Safety Awards - (2018) | (2019) | (2020) | (2021) | (2022) | (2023)
- RoSPA President's Award 2020 for 11 consecutive Gold Awards
- RoSPA/Severn Trent Water Silver Safety Award - (2010)
Smart Motorways Programme Alliance
Certificate of Recognition for ‘establishing a delivery model to share best practice, manage resource demand and upskill the community’.
Highways England Area 7 (EMAD) CWF Community Awards
- Contracts Manager Darren Ford received the EMAD ‘Best of the Best’ People Award for the 5 year CWF framework.
- HSEQ Manager Chris Cookson received an EMAD Certificate of recognition for commitment and support in representing the EMAD community in the successful BSI ISO 44001 Strategic Review
- East Midland Asset Delivery won the Highways Partnership award AND the Judges Special Merit Award at the National Highways magazine awards.
- Chartered Institute of Highway Engineers (CIHT) – the EMAD team secured the ‘Team of the Year’ Award
- Institute of Highway Engineers (IHE) Mercia Branch National Awards, Highways England East Midlands Asset Delivery Community secured the Highway Partnership Award – Team of the Year
- Scooped the prestigious ‘Industry-to-Industry’ award from the Institute of Collaborative Working. The award recognises successful collaboration between two or more commercial organisations that have delivered tangible benefits to their partners, customers and other stakeholders. The award is a recognition of East Midlands Asset Delivery Community developing and piloting a new collaborative approach to secure ground breaking 'true alliance' ISO 44001 certification.
- Mike Healey(Public Liaison Officer) received the People award for the Towcester High Street Reconstruction Scheme the success of which was dependant on strong stakeholder management and effective communication (2018)
- The Comms Team on the Towcester High Street Reconstruction Scheme received the 'Customer' Award for pro-active Communication with residents, businesses and stake holders (Customer Award).
- The Rothwell Pond team were nominated for 'Customer award for their communication / consideration during the funerals at Rothwell cemetery.
- Darren Ford (Contracts Manager) recieved the 'People' award (Award)
- Nominated for the customer award (Photo)
Other important company awards include;
- Peter Watson, Managing Director was presented with the Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) Lifetime Achievement Award - (2018)
- Green Apple Award for Field Road Phase 3 Chalk Mine Stabilisation - (2014)
- International CSR Excellence Award (for Field Road, Reading) - (2013)
- Ground Engineering Awards Finalist - (2013)
- British Geotechnical Association Fleming Award Finalist - (2012)
- Severn Trent 'Being the Best' Quality Awards
- Green Apple Award for Step Shaft Temporary Infilling, Dudley - (2010)
- Sir Thomas Fairfax Bridge, Nantwich - (Click)
- Sir Thomas Fairfax Bridge Concrete Society Award - (Click)
- Sir Thomas Fairfax ICE Merit Award - (Click)
- Sir Thomas Fairfax Bridge ISE (NW Region) - (Click)
- Site Agent Darren Ford won the 2009 and 2010 Civil Engineering Contractors Association 'Site Manager of the Year Award' - (2009) | (2010)
- Several of our sites have been awarded a Considerate Constructors 'Performance Beyond Compliance Certificate including; Drake Gardens Lead Mine Stabilisation Scheme in Tavistock, Devon and Tallentire Wind Farm, Nr Cockermouth, Cumbria - (Tony Mellor - Drake Gardens, Tavistock) | (Terence Forker - Tallentire Wind Farm)
Selected awards that the company has been shortlisted or highly commended for include;
- The Civil Engineering
Contractors Association (CECA) Project of the Year Award 2017 for Mousesweet
Brook Improvements (Highly Commended)
Construction Built-in Quality Awards – Best Commercial Building for Forkers
Head Office Building (2018) (Highly Commended)
- Institution of Civil
Engineers (ICE) Midlands - Medium Project Award 2018 for Mousesweet Brook
Improvements (2018) (Highly Commended)
- Institute of Highway Engineers – Towcester High Street Drainage and Carriageway Reconstruction (Shortlisted Project)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (East Midlands) - Towcester High Street Drainage and Carriageway Reconstruction (Shortlisted Project)