Soil Nailing, Anchoring & Slope Stabilisation
Our fleet of specialist drilling plant enables us to offer a range of anchoring, soil nailing & slope stabilisation services.
- Soil nailing using tracked rotary percussive rigs or rotary percussive feed beams for attachment to long reach excavators.
- Use of grouted hollow or solid bar soil nails (Dividag, Ischebek, Rom), nailed gabions, placement of geo-grids and geo-textiles
- Provision of steel or geogrid/geotextile mesh systems for slope stabilisation, soil reinforcement, rock fall protection and establishment of vegetation
- Driven steel mini-piles, CFA, Secant Wall, augered and rotary cased piling to intercept and stabilise slip planes, use as shear pins, abutments and retaining walls - See ‘Mini-Piling’
- Rock anchoring and stitching for unstable rock slopes using hand held, mini rigs or tracked rigs
- Ground anchors for sheet pile, secant pile or reinforced concrete retaining walls
- Bridge tying to prevent abutment spread
- Roof bolting in mines, headings and adits
- Embankment widening, toe surcharging and installation of land drainage
- Gabion structures, revetments and reinforced earth retaining systems
- Grouting of rabbit burrows and badger setts
- Steel sheet piling for retaining walls, cofferdams, river & watercourse bank stabilisation. Techniques used include; top drive and side clamp vibrators, pile pushing ‘silent’ piling equipment, drop hammer, and crane or excavator mounted vibratory piling units