We offer a wide range of cost effective mini-piling solutions for new build (commercial, residential, industrial and civil), underpinning and restoration schemes as well as ground engineering problems, which are based on our specialist mini-piling and geotechnical drilling rigs.
Our range of mini-piling rigs are designed to work in areas with restricted access, working space or headroom including inside buildings and residential property. The mast kinematics and stability of these rigs also allow easy installation of angled piles and pile groups.
Our mini-piling service includes pile design and testing as well as design and construction of foundations, rafts, ring beams, slabs and bases.
Our range of mini-pile options includes;
Bored piles up to 375mm diameter, pile depths to 25m.
- Rotary cased or augured mini-piles to 375mm dia using powerful Klemm KR 701 'dual head' mini rigs with separate electric power pack
- Rotary cased and augured piles to 375mm dia and 25m deep drilled using Casagrande C6S & M9 rigs with 'dual head' drilling system. Allows fully cased one-pass drilling through fills, granular, unstable or water bearing strata with rotary, down hole hammer or auger equipment.
- Grout or concrete piles incorporating heavy duty steel tube as reinforcement for foundations, bases, stanchions, gantry bases or contiguous walls.
Driven steel cased piles up to 400mm diameter, pile depths to 20m.
- Drop hammer rigs from 0.5-1.5 tonnes with both track mounted and wheeled units.
- Bottom driven piles with welded connections to pile extension sections give full strength pile with watertight joints.
- No cutting down piles as with CFA/driven pre-cast - therefore no wastage and reduced cost.
- Electronically controlled pre-set 'driving' and 'set' system.
- Low noise, low vibration and no soil disposal.
- Steel cased piles can act as both compression & tension piles as well as resist horizontal forces.
Driven Pile Solutions include;
- Piled needle beans from inside and outside a property
- Underpinning from outside a property with cantilever crosshead beams
- Building support with internal piles and RC floor slab with projecting needles for load bearing walls
- Building extensions on sloping ground
- New build on poor ground conditions
Our range of mini-piling rigs are designed to work in areas with restricted access, working space or headroom including inside buildings and residential property.
- The mast kinematics and stability of these rigs also allow easy installation of angled piles and pile groups.